Tuesday 3 January 2017

UC Mobile Web Browser Hidden Agenda Exposed

We all like Uc mobile web  browser for its lightning speed when surfing.Its user population has grown owing to the fact that its free.However,there is one thing you need to know.

 READ ALSO:The Greatest Mystery Ever Made Known 


Darkwap.mobi dug all the facts and secrets you need to know about the mobile browser.UC browser steals your private data.This happened to a popular user
Here is the extract

 READ ALSO:Caught In the Trap of the Late Night Nurse 


Hello, I tried the latest version of UCBrowser on
my Symbian S60 v3 phone. I found this browser
reading a review wrote by italian newspaper.
The browser is not bad and very fast but I
noticed that there\’s something strange: gmail
for example send me a warning that my account
was probably stolen in India with this IP:
199.190.45.7 – looking with whois domain tools
the organization is AS37958 CNNIC-CHINACACHE-
AP Beijing Blue I.T Technologies Co.,Ltd.
(registered Mar 08, 2006) – I\’m very very worried
—–
READ MORE ON HOW UC WEB BROWSER DARK SECRETS WERE EXPOSED … »»HERE