Thursday 5 January 2017

Turn Your Life Around in a moment

TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND IN A MOMENT


You breathed in me, the breath of Life, lighting up my cold soul


And filled the God shaped Hole in my Heart, I felt Whole

The Light of the Gospel effects as the darkness that the cold brings grows dim


The cold had been at play for way too long, brought   Uncertainty in my Life

But all that has now faded and its all clear

There is no more wrath, no more Fear

And to make it better and more comforting is that You are Here


The light shinning forth from the Gospel has dispelled away all darkness

The Word came and cleared all doubt,

The Word became Flesh

The Faithful Witness,   the Eternal Life  which was with the Father from Eternity Past now revealed

Testified of the T...


Continue reading in

 In This FREE Booklet