Sunday 9 April 2017

Caught in the Trap


FROM SINGLE TO BRIDE TO BE

AND THE BRIDEGROOM COMES FOR THE BRIDE

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE

11 P.M :WHY THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE DON'T LAST

"IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU":When an Image severs the relationship tie

WATCH VIDEO:"Alive in Me"

I’m seated at the patient seat in this Hospital, I see a light skinned nurse clothed in all white coming towards me. She comes to where I’m seated ,stretching her hands towards me

“Hello, welcome to Feel good Hospital, I’m the nurse in charge of you

“Hi, thank you “I reply With 1double mind ,”But i was told ....” [she interrupts]

You don’t have to fear, when I’m here, come let me take you to my office for examination

I agree hesitatingly, she leads me towards the office, on the way she initiates a conversation

“Did you wait on the bench for so long? I’m really sorry..You know the city traffic. How its slow on specific days.
I’m stranded of what to say, my conscience seems to shout at me, saying “Run, she’s not the designated nurse for you.”

She notices my silence and she judges that I’m being afraid

“You don’t have to fear me, dear, come near, i don’t bite

Or do you fear I’m not the one you talk on Skype”

She says, as we enter the lift,[she presses the button]

WATCH VIDEO:"Alive in Me"

The room is on the upper floor, just few seconds and we will be there

An awkward silence follows while inside the elevator

We reach on the upper floor, she opens the first door and tells me

“Welcome to my office, ” i enter the well furnished office, beautiful ambience, nice and slow music playing on the background

I’m astonished, this is not the normal working environment for such a profession ,she tells me “,Sit on the recliner, let me examine your symptoms, feel at home, ” She goes ahead and k.....

CONTINUE READING

[PART 2]DEEP DILEMMA:CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF THE LATE NIGHT NURSE

[PART 3]THE BATTLE :CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF THE LATE NIGHT NURSE

[PART 4]THE SHOCK:CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF THE LATE NIGHT NURSE