Tuesday 20 December 2016

Last Night

Last night i fell into the trap again It was 15 minutes past 10pm,when the battle  began 5 minutes earlier i Heard  a knock at the door,[knock knock] “Anybody Home?” I peeped through the eye  hole, there she was, caught her doing the hair flip, my  heart melt Saw her curvaceous figure, dressed in a meat dress ,my emotions  got excited .

But then i came back to my senses Wasn’t she the one who brought  me so much pain earlier that had brought pain to the first Love But a voice in my head came, “ c’mon its normal. Its just a gaze..Provided that you have not done the deed.”


But then another voice came saying, “do you want to cause so much pain to the first Love, remember she’s the same who brought you all that shame, pain ,grief and sorrow. Are you not satisfied by the seed?”

Another voice came saying, “ let her in,live for moment,who promised you about tomorrow” Voices in my head,aarggghhhh,i need to make choices on who i allow in my bed “Anybody home,” she asked again..i returned to peep through the eye hole, our eyes met, she cracked her infectious smile, got myself subconsciously smiling, My heart  beating, “Eye candy,”  let me in


Her mellow voice stirred up my spirit, the desire to let her in grew more intense as wild imaginations spread through my mind I opened the door, i let her in, my eyes fixed on her figure hugging dress

Her cologne filled the whole house, she caught me stealing a glance

Tried to avoid eye contact, she held my right cheek with her soft hand,, “ I’m harmless dear, there is no need to fear, come a little closer, all i wanna do is dance..”

Oh no, she was using the same words she has always been using, i knew this was a snare laid by her, told my self i would  not fall for the trap again “Reach out sweetheart, take my hand, she appealed in a vocal fry” I tried to keep it cool, showed her my ring finger All  hell broke loose, when  she showed me her figure “Hold me a little clo....

 Continue reading in this FREE BOOKLET