Tuesday 10 May 2016

Affordable Bluetooth Headphone

SHARE ON WHATSAPP

I have been searching for a good sounding wireless headphone at an affordable price for long.The other headphones I have tried ended up disappointing me.From headband pressure that caused discomfort to distortion of my favorite songs,i decided to take a break from headphones.Till recently I got that itch back and  bought a  jua energy Bluetooth headset. 

I was impressed at first sight.The headset had an inner rubber-finish headband  that kept them glued to my head perfectly.I also loved the leather earmuffs.

The Good
*Sound quality was amazing
*Head band that keeps the headset glued to your head perfectly
*Sound chops
*Strong bass
*No distortion of tracks



The Bad

*The headset has a black Plastic piece that allows you to adjust the length of the
headphones.That means you can't walk with the headset on for long periods of time under the heat of the Sun.They'll break.
VERDICT

RELATED: Listening to music using your headphone for a long time(over 15 minutes without a break)may be a risky affair 

Suitable for anyone looking for an affordable Bluetooth headset with a fat bass



 Stay updated 

RELATED: Why I stopped sharing earphones