Tuesday 4 April 2017

Its Over Between Me and You


I thought i got it all wrapped up

Till i saw you in that make up, doing your touch up

Was it an illusion or a delusion, still don’t know what it was

But all i know is that the image dabbed on my mind, picking out the functioning part of my brain leaving the Idi To do it's part

Was never the same since that time

Took me time to get restored back to my senses

Images have a powerful effect on the mind

WATCH VIDEO:"Alive in Me"

Tried to get back on track but still fell a slave to your lucrative charm

At face value, i thought you had no intention of doing any harm

How it went from surface to deeper, i still can’t tell

It’s like you were more determined to get me into the darkest pit of Hell

They say, a picture speaks a thousand words

The thousand words stir my spirit

I Wanted in, saying, ”to hell, with the shame and guilt”

That was my flesh speaking

The desire grew more intense

That i could sense

What i was getting myself into

Reached the temptation phase, and lo! I came in like a wrecking Ball

Faster than the lightning flash, the flesh so weak, eventually took the fall

Soon found myself in the ocean sea of Lust

All manner of voyeurism , imbued with the good feeling hoping it would Last

WATCH VIDEO:"Alive in Me"
continue reading by LISTENING TO THIS FREE TRACK IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU [HERE]