Tuesday 11 April 2017

All that Glitters is not Gold


FROM SINGLE TO BRIDE TO BE

AND THE BRIDEGROOM COMES FOR THE BRIDE

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE

11 P.M :WHY THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE DON'T LAST

"IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU":When an Image severs the relationship tie

WATCH VIDEO:"Alive in Me"

“Excuse me, Can I join you for a drink, i see you are alone, would you mind?” I turned back to look and whoa! She was there standing beside me

Clothed in luxuries, designer clothes, expensive Jewellery and an iPhone 7 .She looked classy and had that expensive Taste.

My mind went blank as i continued gazing at her. I was lost in my Thoughts. “ Hello, is everything alright ?”

“Oh yes.........No......I don’t mind .Please have a seat .I’m alone for the night”

We talked that evening for almost for 2 hours comparing notes

After the 2 hours , we left the restaurant and we were walking towards my Car

“If you don’t mind I can drop you at the Place you Heading.”

“A good idea but sorry I came with mine.”She said pointing to her new Rolls Royce Cullinan Mule

I almost dropped a Jaw .
“Ooh I see. You dripping Luxury,” I joked
FROM SINGLE TO BRIDE TO BE

AND THE BRIDEGROOM COMES FOR THE BRIDE

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE

11 P.M :WHY THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE DON'T LAST

"IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND YOU":When an Image severs the relationship tie

To which she cracked a smile and said , “ It’s Nothing.”

I looked at my Watch and said,

READ ALSO:CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF THE LATE NIGHT NURSE

READ ALSO:11 P.M

"Its Over Between Me and You":hOW AN IMAGE CAN SEVER THE RELATIONSHIP TIE

“It’s getting Late and i need to get Home”

She looked at her Apple Watch 2

And said , “ I know I know”

“Tomorrow is my Birthday.” I told her

“Oh really. I come and attend your Birthday if you don’t mind”

I told her, “sure thing”

“ Aaaaw.....thankie.” She hugged me

“Sleep tight. Drive Safe. See you tomorrow”

“You too.”Oh and you forgot something.”

“And what’s that?”I asked

“Your caller I.D, ”she said with a smile

Ooh..[She handed me her iPhone and tucked my caller I.D on her Phone Book]

“ Thank you, ”she gave me a gentle peck

“I’ll call to check on you in 30 minutes”. She said as she entered her Rolls Royce

I got in my Car and drove Home

Phew! That was Fast

Felt me feeling like the luckiest man on earth
Little did i know this was the beginning of the end of my Love for the First Love

CONTINUE READING ON PART 2:ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD