Wednesday 12 October 2016

CAUGHT IN THE TRAP

I’m  seated at the lone patient seat in this Hospital, I see a light skinned nurse clothed in all white coming towards me. She comes to where I’m   seated ,stretching her hands  towards me “Hello, welcome to Feel good Hospital, I’m   the nurse in charge of you “Hi, thank you  “I reply double mindedly ,”But i was told ....” [she interrupts] You don’t have to fear, when I’m   here, come let me take  you  to my office   for examination

 RELATED:Caught in the Trap of the Late night nurse Part 2 


I agree hesitatingly , she leads me towards the office, on the way she initiates a conversation “Did you wait on the bench for so long? I’m   really sorry..You know   the city  traffic. How its slow on specific days. I’m   stranded of what to say, my conscience seems to shout at me, saying “Run, she’s  not the designated nurse for you.” She notices my silence and she judges that I’m being afraid “You don’t have to fear me, dear, come near, i don’t bite Or do you fear I’m  not the one you talk on Skype” She says,  as we enter the lift,[she presses the button] The room is on the upper floor, just few seconds and we will   be there An awkward silence follows while inside the elevator We reach on the upper floor, she opens the first door and tells me “Welcome to my office, ” i enter the well furnished office, beautiful ambience, nice and slow music playing on the background I’m  astonished, this is not the normal working environment for such a profession ,she tells me “,Sit on the recliner, let me examine your symptoms, feel at home, ” She goes ahead, and pulls off her white coat, revealing her white top and above the knee pleated skirt. Page 4 of 23


My suspicions just came true ,she was not the doctor i spoke to on Skype So i start planning excuses on my mind, voices in my head, choices in my hand She drops her stethoscope,then she ..... GET THE FREE BOOKLET »»CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF THE LATE NIGHT NURSE ««
 HERE »»

>> Follow Us on Twitter