Tuesday 10 October 2017

Worst 4 months with a paranoid delusional lover


FIRST TIME READER?FEEL FREE TO ACCESS THE BIZNARATI STOREROOM FOR FREEBIES πŸ˜ƒ

DEEP LOVE:Tho death could kill the bridegroom it could not kill the ring

LOVE WINS😍😍

WHY LOVE IS DRENCHED IN TEARS

HOW DEEP COULD LOVE GET
LOVE HURTS:"When the Person you Love does not reciprocate "

IN SUMMARY
•Molly discovers a pen cam in her bf room
•Another victim,funnyhorse,reveàls how her bf used to Audio tape her

How Would You Feel If Your Partner Secretly Audio Or Video Recorded You?VIOLATED,right? Well that's what happened to one Molly.(Name has been altered to protect identity)

On that fateful day,Molly was doing her routine touch up when she saw something glowing  red at the corner of her tiny boyfriends bedroom.Surprised,She went to have An upclose look at the strange thing glowing."I was shocked to find a pen cam.I couldn't just stomach the idea that my bf had a hidden pen cam.What for?I proceeded to connect it to my laptop.Curiosity was killing me.What I saw next was unbelievable.Lewd videos of me and my bf.I cried as I skimmed through.I waited for him later in the evening and confronted him.That's when he told me that he was just taping us for fun and that he had no bad intentions.It was just for pure entertainment.I formated the drive and broke up with him,"Molly reveals.

Well,Molly is just lucky it didn't get far.If the bf could have posted the videos on the dark internet , the damage would have been done.

 >> Read this post later 


Another victim,funnyhorse,talks of how her Ex was fond of secretly recording their Audio arguments,"Well, my EX boyfriend secretly audio recorded me almost daily over a 4 month period.He would instigate and provoke an argument, then turn on the recorder without me knowing for all that time. Worst 4 months of my life, as he would start fights daily and I had no clue what was going on. Worst of it was he would get so in my face. He was trying to get me to talk to his pants pocket where he kept his cell.(Shakes head)Living hell it was. He is a paranoid delusional man.. I couldn't believe it when he handed over a flash drive with recordings - my whole mess of the previous 4 months made sense. He was trying to make my life hell, How do i feel?Violated,
violated, violated...furious, betrayed, disgusted and sickened by him. Everyone should have an expectation of privacy in their OWN home.. One
party consent laws are ridiculous, Well, ANY and all trust vanished immediately. His reason for why is a rambling delusional mess that makes no sense to me. 

READ ALSO: The secret to finding hidden cameras  


Severe mental health issues, Talking of mental issues,have you read about an app that let's you track your mental health I guess, but he hid it well!! Careful out there..trust your intuition when it tells you not to trust somebody.."

FIRST TIME READER?FEEL FREE TO ACCESS THE BIZNARATI STOREROOM FOR FREEBIES πŸ˜ƒ

DEEP LOVE:Tho death could kill the bridegroom it could not kill the ring

LOVE WINS😍😍

WHY LOVE IS DRENCHED IN TEARS

HOW DEEP COULD LOVE GET
LOVE HURTS:"When the Person you Love does not reciprocate "

Another user ,loyalty,speaks. "Same happened to me a week ago. I found out my be had video taped me a few times without me knowing about it. He sets the camera up in the bedroom pointing where I would usually sit. I found a few video tapes only one hr long each."

Its time to check on your room 'cause you never know ,there might be a spy can around watching every step you make.


Follow us on Twitter